Tuesday 24 September 2013

Well, Hello!



Welcome, I have been expecting you. Well I saw hoping desperately that someone would turn up. Thank you for popping by. Can I get you a drink? I have a wide collection of hot chocolate sachets. You might like the orange one.

Anywho, you didn't come here for that. You came here for my witticisms, or at least to see what I think about stuff. I might disappoint but what I hope to offer is some insight into the workings of my tiny little mind. It may not always be cutting edge but if you want that you know where Charlie Brooker is.

I am a graduate of the University of Derby in Creative Writing so I will post some of my writing from my time there. I will try to offer my reactions to events that amuse me or I feel are worth commenting on I guess.

Well this is the start of my adventure into the world of blogs I hope you enjoy.

Ps,this is also a blog where I shall chart my travels around Sussex and maybe the odd other place as well. My interests are in the medieval and you shall get a taste of this through my blog. I may get things wrong but together we can sort that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment