Wednesday 25 September 2013

Early Stats

I have been trying to spread word of this blog through the usual channels open to me. These being Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thefamousstrauss which my friends all look at every so often if they remember that they actually like me. The there is twitter https://twitter.com/famousstrauss of cours but I don't think the word is out on the street about that one I have 26 followers.

This blog is in it's very infant baby steps and is about 12 hours old and already I have had a decent number of views even with a limited audience.

If you break the figures down into countries where people have viewed me from the UK obviously leads the way. This being the country of my birth it isn't surprising the 2 views from France is a bit however. The USA comes in second with 7 views with Russia and South Korea being the other countries to show an interest.

What I would like is more of a presence in scandinavia, Canada and maybe even New Zealand, can this be achieved only time will tell I guess. But probably not if I use such cliche.

No comments:

Post a Comment